"Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories."
- Presidential suite Not only presidents have actually spent their family weekends in this very suite, it is the perfect answer for those whose lifestyle simply would not settle for less.
- Exclusive suite Exclusive suites of Bohinj ECO Hotel are located on the top floor of the hotel with breathtaking mountain views and multiple balconies.
- Luxurious suite Luxurious suites are spacious and comfortable suites perfect for guests who wish to relax and enjoy.
- Family suite Family suite in Bohinj ECO Hotel is designed for families who wish to spend their holidays together.
- Family room Almost all Family rooms in Bohinj ECO Hotel include micro kitchen corner, large bathroom and extra extensible double bed for children.
- Executive room Executive rooms in are facing the sunnier side with fabulous views of the whole range of mountains surrounding the valley.
- Superior room Superior rooms in Bohinj ECO Hotel have a large French window and an enjoyable mountain view.
- Standard room Standard rooms with large French windows and view towards the east - southeast to Črna Prst mountain (1844m).
- Best of Bohinj A selection of Bohinj all-time favorites is something you do not want to miss.
- Alpine Wellness Nothing is more important than health and well-being, so let us focus on that.
- Romantic Getaway Take your loved one for a romantic spin!
- Top 5 of Slovenia A tailor made offer for the global travellers exploring beautiful Slovenia A to Z.
- Christmas Package Spend the Christmas holidays with your loved ones, but without worries, preparations and cleaning. Tempted?
- IBU Biathlon WorldCup Pokljuka Come and visit IBU Biathlon WorldCup as one of the best biathlon competitions overall!
- New Year's Eve Spend the New Year's Eve enjoing gala dinner and a party in an alpine valley surrounded by the Julian Alps of Triglav National Park!
- Ski&SPA Did you ever dream of relaxing in wellness enjoying the spectacular views after skiing? You've come to the right place!
There's always plenty to do in Bohinj and its surroundings.
- Lake Bohinj The largest natural lake in Slovenia, nested in the heart of the Julian Alps. A gem waiting to be discovered! More Info
- Biking Be it a simple stroll through villages, cross country, downhill or all around mountain biking - Bohinj is the place to cycle around! More Info
- Hiking Explore the Hiking Paradise of Triglav National Park and Julian Alps in Bohinj! More Info
- Natural wonders Triglav National Park covers 60% of Bohinj! Come and explore clear waters, diverse landscape and exceptional flora & fauna. More Info
- Cultural Heritage Because trips are more memorable, if they include an authentic activity, where we learn and experience something new. More Info
- Water Sports Between the fast hydro-speeding or a slow swim with the fish, there’s always an adventure waiting for you in our crystal clear waters. More Info
- Fly Fishing Bohinj is one of the best known fly fishing areas in Slovenia. Pristine water and cunning fish ensure good and challenging fishing. More Info
- Golf Golf Course Bled is the oldest, largest Slovenian golf course. Golf World ranked it on 49th place of the Top 100 Courses in Europe. More Info
- Bled One of the most popular tourist attractions in Slovenia is only a road-turn away from the mystical, untouched Bohinj region. More Info
- Winter sports Bohinj is a winter sports center due to a rich tradition of winter sports. Visit us, when the Alps are covered in snow. More Info