"Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories."
- Presidential suite Not only presidents have actually spent their family weekends in this very suite, it is the perfect answer for those whose lifestyle simply would not settle for less.
- Exclusive suite Exclusive suites of Bohinj ECO Hotel are located on the top floor of the hotel with breathtaking mountain views and multiple balconies.
- Luxurious suite Luxurious suites are spacious and comfortable suites perfect for guests who wish to relax and enjoy.
- Family suite Family suite in Bohinj ECO Hotel is designed for families who wish to spend their holidays together.
- Family room Almost all Family rooms in Bohinj ECO Hotel include micro kitchen corner, large bathroom and extra extensible double bed for children.
- Executive room Executive rooms in are facing the sunnier side with fabulous views of the whole range of mountains surrounding the valley.
- Superior room Superior rooms in Bohinj ECO Hotel have a large French window and an enjoyable mountain view.
- Standard room Standard rooms with large French windows and view towards the east - southeast to Črna Prst mountain (1844m).
- Winter getaway Winter getaway
- Alpine Wellness Nothing is more important than health and well-being, so let us focus on that.
- Ski&SPA Did you ever dream of relaxing in wellness enjoying the spectacular views after skiing? You've come to the right place!
- Romantic Getaway Take your loved one for a romantic spin!
- Top 5 of Slovenia A tailor made offer for the global travellers exploring beautiful Slovenia A to Z.
There's always plenty to do in Bohinj and its surroundings.
- Lake Bohinj The largest natural lake in Slovenia, nested in the heart of the Julian Alps. A gem waiting to be discovered! More Info
- Biking Be it a simple stroll through villages, cross country, downhill or all around mountain biking - Bohinj is the place to cycle around! More Info
- Hiking Explore the Hiking Paradise of Triglav National Park and Julian Alps in Bohinj! More Info
- Natural wonders Triglav National Park covers 60% of Bohinj! Come and explore clear waters, diverse landscape and exceptional flora & fauna. More Info
- Cultural Heritage Because trips are more memorable, if they include an authentic activity, where we learn and experience something new. More Info
- Water Sports Between the fast hydro-speeding or a slow swim with the fish, there’s always an adventure waiting for you in our crystal clear waters. More Info
- Fly Fishing Bohinj is one of the best known fly fishing areas in Slovenia. Pristine water and cunning fish ensure good and challenging fishing. More Info
- Golf Golf Course Bled is the oldest, largest Slovenian golf course. Golf World ranked it on 49th place of the Top 100 Courses in Europe. More Info
- Bled One of the most popular tourist attractions in Slovenia is only a road-turn away from the mystical, untouched Bohinj region. More Info
- Winter sports Bohinj is a winter sports center due to a rich tradition of winter sports. Visit us, when the Alps are covered in snow. More Info