You can easily escape to the hills and ride in the midst of magnificent Alpine scenery, while your family members decide to try something a little more relaxing.
Cycling is an ideal way to explore Bohinj. You can reach places on a bicycle which cannot be reached by car. For sports enthusiasts, more challenging and adrenalin fuelled options are also at hand, take your pick. No matter whether you have a bike with you or not, we will provide you with a memorable experience after your individual taste.
- Bohinj by Bike (Guided cycling tour, where you will see 6 charming Bohinj waterfalls and other interesting sights.)
- Bohinj Cycling Route (Klodič cycling route goes straight from the Hotel and leads you towards the beautiful Bohinj lake.)
- Vogel Mountain Bike Park (The park has 1400 m long trails with 200 m elevation difference.)
- Bohinj Cheese Tour (A guided themed tour dedicated to Bohinj cheese and the history of dairy farming in Bohinj.)
- Pokljuka by bike (The tour encompasses a moderate ascent and quite a comfortable descent.)
- Cycling Tour to the Savica Waterfall (An interesting individual cycling trip to the most beautiful waterfall in Slovenia.)
Information about cycling equipment, bike rental, guides and brochures - available at Bohinj ECO Hotel reception desk.