Best of Bohinj+386 8 200 41 40
The untouched nature of Bohinj invites you to an active time off to enjoy fresh air of the Julian Alps, with FREE visits of local attractions and tips for discovering Bohinj valley.
- accommodation with rich buffet breakfast
- dinner buffet with a selection of international and local specialties
- Julian Alps Card: Bohinj a card that promotes mobility in the region and offers numerous discounts
- Aquapark & Wellness Bohinj entrance: swimming pools, whirlpools, slides, climbing walls, etc.
- use of bathrobes, towels and slippers
- entrance to the sauna park in Aquapark & Wellness Bohinj 1x during stay: finnish, turkish, bio, IR saunas
- free use of Wi-Fi
- on-site outdoor parking
- tourist tax: 2.75 EUR / person / day
- late check out: 40 EUR / room (based upon availability)
- garage parking: 10 EUR / day
- exclussive wellness: 40 EUR / day / room
The package is available from 1. 5. to 31. 10. 2022.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Julian Alps Card: Bohinj - a mobility card
With Julian Alps Card: Bohinj travel and explore for free!
What does it include?
- free admission to Savica Waterfall, Mostnica Gorge and Church of St John
- free ride with the panoramic boat on Lake Bohinj
- free admissions to all Museums in Bohinj
- free bus rides around Bohinj
- free additional shuttles in the summer season
- free parking at most of the Bohinj car parks (with purchase of parking card)
- free one-way or return tickets for train rides
- free use of the entry-exit points on Lake Bohinj and Sava Bohinjka