Best of Bohinj+386 8 200 41 40 email@example.com
The untouched nature of Bohinj invites you to an active family time to enjoy fresh air of the Julian Alps, with FREE visits of local attractions, tips for walking around, a visit to Gold-horn land. Children up to 12.99 years stay FREE of charge.
Price from 79 EUR / person / day includes
- overnight in superior room with rich buffet breakfast
- dinner buffet with a selection of international and local specialties
- Julian Alps Card: Bohinj a card that promotes mobility in the region and offers numerous discounts
- Aquapark & Wellness Bohinj entrance: swimming pools, whirlpools, slides, climbing walls, etc.
- use of bathrobes, towels and slippers
- Zlatorog Fairytale trail booklet with fairy tales, a map and space for stamps to be collected along the way. With a completed booklet, a surprise awaits the children at the hotel
- entrance to the sauna park in Aquapark & Wellness Bohinj 1x during stay: finnish, turkish, bio, IR saunas
- free use of Wi-Fi
- on-site outdoor parking
- tourist tax: 2.50 EUR / person / day
- lunch: 15 EUR / person / day
- late check out: 40 EUR / room
- garage parking: 10 EUR / day
- exclussive wellness: 40 EUR / day / room
The package is available from 19. 6. to 31. 10. 2020.
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Julian Alps Card: Bohinj - a mobility card
With Julian Alps Card: Bohinj travel and explore for free!
What does it include?
- free admission to Savica Waterfall, Mostnica Gorge and Church of St John
- free ride with the panoramic boat on Lake Bohinj
- free admissions to all Museums in Bohinj
- free summer Hop-on, hop-off bus rides to Pokljuka
- free bus rides around Bohinj with travel agency Alpetour
- free additional shuttles in the summer season
- free parking at most of the Bohinj car parks
- free one-way or return tickets for train rides
- free use of the entry-exit points on Lake Bohinj and Sava Bohinjka