So what's it like?
The Bohinj ECO Hotel is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to get the most out of their time in Slovenia.
Located in the Julian Alps this eco-friendly hotel is well placed for easy (ski) bus access to the surrounding Lake Bohinj or Vogel ski area. It’s more of a complex than a single hotel, with a reputation for excellent cuisine and plenty of activities to keep you entertained.
Best of all, the hotel has an Aquapark attached that can be used by hotel guests. Here you can enjoy everything from saunas to whirlpools. They even have a climbing wall overhanging the pool, in case you need to flex your muscles after a day enjoying the outdoors. For those wanting a more relaxing option, there is a variety of saunas and treatments in the wellness centre, as well as a bowling alley and cinema hall.
If you’re after a hotel that offers something for everyone, while maintaining a high standard of accommodation and service, this is the place for you.
All rooms have air conditioning, room service, satellite TV, free WiFi, safe with power outlet, minibar, bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.
- 102 rooms and suites
- 3500 sq m Aquapark, Wellness and Spa
- Exclusive wellness on the top floor of the Hotel
- Bowling center with 5 lanes
- Cinema hall and 9 seminar halls for business events and meetings
- Exquisite Cuisine with healthy local and international cuisine
- Excellent retreat for the whole Family
- Perfect venue for sustainable events