Top 5 of Slovenia+386 8 200 41 40
A tiny capital with a 5 millenia history, magnificent scenery from Julian Alps to Adriatic sea, a unique breed of horses, gorgeous castles and caves - this is Slovenia - for you to explore!
Accommodation + trips
Slovenia is a tiny country with great road and railroad system. The furthest you can travel takes only two and a half hours drive by car!
It is so small that you can travel from furthest point in the Alps to the Sea and still see most of the highlights along the way in single day!
That's why we have prepared the Top 5 of Slovenia. For your convinience it is a custom made package for you to enjoy. Simply pick your dates and choose what it is that you would love to experience and you'll receive tailor made package!
All options include accommodation at our ECO Hotel in beautiful Bohinj based on Halfboard, free entrance to the Aquapark (swimming pools, sauna parks, gym), wi-fi, parking and more.
Top 5 in Slovenia
- Bled, town with a castle on a rock and an island in the middle of Lake Bled with church on top
- Postojna cave, underground network of 20+ km of passages, galleries and chambers
- Lipica, with the Lipica Stud Farm hosting world famous Lipizzaner breed
- Piran, the coastal town with Venetian style buildings and impressive Sečovlje salt-pans
- Ljubljana - Slovenian capital and Lonely Planet Best Towns in The World Winner
- Predjama castle, the 700 year old castle on a 123m cliff, built into the mouth of a cave
- Škocjan caves, a UNESCO world heritage site with the highest cave hall in Europe
- Vogel Ski centre, overlooking Lake Bohinj and Highest Slovenian Mountain Triglav